Introducing Westland Meadows Park 1
The 1st phase of The Westland Meadows Park, Ibadan is a government approved 100 acres site and service residential estate comprising of over 500 residential plots; measuring between 300 - 500 Square Meters.
The estate is proudly developed by the development savvy Cross & Churchill Real Estate Development Company ("Cross & Churchill Estates"). The Westland Meadows is located in a most serene, widely-acclaimed and fast-growing neighbourhood of Elebu, Oluyole Extension, Ibadan. The project site is a quick 15 minutes' drive from the popular Akala Expressway, Ibadan.
The Westland Meadows is a very functional residential development designed to take you away from the boisterous Ibadan metropolis into the cuddly hands of serenity, the estate is located and is deliberately proximate to one of the fastest developing neighborhoods in Ibadan, - Oluyole Extension - which has offered guaranteed return on investment over time.
The Westland Meadows Park, Ibadan offers you a rare combination of quality lifestyle, affordability and peace of mind: and its value appreciation is unmatched given its proximity to landmark residential and commercial axis such as Oluyole Estate, the Central Business District (CBD) of Ring-Road/Iyaganku and Challenge Ibadan.
At completion, The Westland Meadows will come with unrivaled infrastructure such as Perimeter Fencing with gate house, good road network and drainage, street lights and other recreational and sports amenities that make living secure and comfortable in any 21st-century residential estate. The estate also comes with three flexible payment options that offer you instant allocation with a minimum deposit that suits your financial plan.
Whether you are buying for investment, residential development or mixed use Westland Meadows Park, Ibadan presents you with an opportunity to own a rare and golden piece of tomorrow today. Wouldn't you rather begin your home ownership journey with us?
credit_card ₦ 700,000 / 500SQM
credit_card ₦ 450,000 / 300SQM
credit_card ₦ 800,000 / 500SQM
In 6 Months
credit_card ₦ 900,000 / 500SQM
In 12 Months
credit_card ₦ 550,000 / 300SQM
In 6 Months
credit_card ₦ 650,000 / 300SQM
In 12 Months
Developmental Levy For 500sqms:
- standard ₦300,000
- Premium= ₦750,000
Developmental Levy For 300sqms:
- standard ₦180,000
- Premium= ₦450,000
Survey Fee / Plot: ₦85,000
Legal Documentation / Plot: ₦50,000
placeProperty LocationElebu (Oluyole Extension), Ibadan, Oyo State
favorite_borderWhy You Must InvestHere are some of the compelling and heavy-weight reasons to invest in Ibadan and Westland Meadows Park 1
- Invest in the 3rd most populous city in Nigeria - only after Lagos and Kano
- Ibadan is proximate to Lagos - the commercial and economic epicenter of Nigeria
- Enjoy the massive economic and commercial benefits of the Lagos - Ibadan Rail Project upon completion
- Enjoy the massive economic and commercial benefits of the newly (and on-going) repaired of the Lagos - Ibadan Expressway
- Invest in Ibadan - the economic, commercial & financial capital of the Nigerian South-West zone only after Lagos. The city is economically viable
- Invest in Ibadan - The home and City of many firsts in Nigeria:
- First University in Nigeria-University of Ibadan
- The 1st Television Station in Africa - Opened on the 31st of October 1959
- The 1st stadium - Liberty Stadium (officially opened in 1960)
- The popular 24-storey sky scraper - the Cocoa House,
- The popular University College Hospital (UCH), the first teaching hospital in Nigeria
- The 1st Housing Estate in Nigeria - The Bodija Housing Estate - built and developed in 1958
- Ibadan is also the home to the first set of Research and Training institutes in Nigeria Viz:
- The Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN) (1930)
- The Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria (CRIN)
- The Nigerian Cereal Research Institute (Moor Plantation) (NCRI),
- The Nigerian Institute of Horticultural Research (NIHORT),
- The Nigerian Institute of Social and Economic Research (NISER),
- Institute of Agriculture, Research and Training (IAR&T)
- International Institute for Tropical Agriculture (IITA) and amongst several others
storeFeatures And Facilities
- Perimeter Fencing with Security Post and Gate House
- Water infrastructure
- Road network and Drainage system
- Properly Planned Streets & Structured Lay-Out
- Exotic Landscape
- Recreational Facilities & Central Areas
- Transformer and Power infrastructure
FEATURES & SERVICES
- Appointment of Reputable Estate Management Company to manage the Estate
- Exotic landscape & Children Playground
- Adherence to prototype building design
- Strictly private and exclusive environment
- Provision of Recreational Facilities
- 24/7 efficient Security Services
- Provision of Commercial Facilities and lots more.
- Properly laid out plots
- Central Cleaning Services
- Central Refuse Evacuation Services
ac_unitWhat It Offers
- The property possesses good and unencumbered title
- Site is located in a strategic and serene environment
- Project is very affordable
- Flexible and convenient payment option available
- Project is proximate to Ibadan central business district
- Project is located in one of the fastest developing residential areas in Ibadan
- The property offers one of the most competitive ROI in today’s real estate deal – a whooping 30% ROI at point of purchase!
- Provisional allocation at 50% payment, full allocation upon final payment
- Enjoy the massive and unmatched opening promo discount of 30%.
businessNeighbourhoods And Landmarks
- Notable Schools and Educational Institutions such as Govt. College Ibadan, Command Secondary School and Institute of Agricultural Research & Training etc
- Proximity to NNPC Depot, Apata.
- Proximity to major Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Located just by the new Lagos-Ibadan new rail project.
- Site is located between the 2 historic cities of Ibadan and Abeokuta.
Offers you a combination of quality lifestyle, affordability and peace of mind
This particular masterpiece offers you a superb return on investment and amazing peace of mind.